Sunday, April 8, 2018

AASL Social Media Superstar Honor

Hello everyone-

It's been a crazy, busy, fun-filled week!  I just got back from the amazing TLA Conference in Dallas, TX-it was a wonderful week of learning (more about that later!) but it was also the same week that AASL announced their AASL Social Media Superstars.  I was nominated as a Leadership Luminary along with my amazing colleagues and friends Carolyn Foote and Shannon Miller-what an honor!!!



These amazing ladies and I go way back; they along with other librarians in the other categories are wonderful examples of the greater librarian PLN (Personal Learning Network) that shares, supports and advocates on behalf of students, libraries and programs everywhere!

So what's next?  AASL is asking everyone to provide testimonials on behalf of honorees through Saturday, April 14.  I hope you'll share how these individuals have impacted your practice by their support, advocacy, or leadership.  I know I will! 



No comments:

Post a Comment